- A £50/£75 deposit must be submitted to secure your party booking.
- Final payments are due on the day of your party.
- All parties will have a minimum of 12 guests and a maximum of 30 guests.
- We reserve the right to refuse extra party guests if you have reached the maximum capacity for your party.
- Deposits are non-refundable or transferable.
- Outside contractors (mascots, face painters, etc) are not permitted at Mad Play unless given prior consent by management.
Party organisers responsibilities:
- Please ensure children are wearing suitable clothing whilst at Mad Play.
- All guests must wear socks during their visit at Mad Play.
- If your guests bring extra siblings to the party and they are not party guests, they will need to pay the full admission price applicable.
- Party organisers to arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your party to greet your guests.
- Please inform Mad Play of any allergies so we can arrange alternative options.
- Each party guest will be given a wristband upon entry. It is important that the bands are kept on through their entire visit.
- It is compulsory for parents/ carers to supervise their children at all times.
- Mad Play cannot accept responsibility for any accidents that occur due to unsupervised play.
- No spray foam, poppers, streamers or pinatas.
- No decorations are to be hung on the walls in the party rooms, as this may cause damage.
- Only normal candles are permitted, no sparklers or fountain candles.
- Party organiser to ensure the room is vacated at the end of the allocated party time along with all belongings.
- Please ensure that all of your guest leave the centre on time. (once you have vacated the party room, your party has ended and guests must leave the centre).
- No outside food or drink are to be brought into the centre.
We may call you for party feedback. If you have any problems during your party, it is important that you speak with a member of staff so the issue can be resolved as quickly as possible.